Saturday, May 7, 2011

heart to heart






sometimes i look at my work and wonder where did this come from?......i see so much in the piece all along in the process of its creation but the final piece sometimes just speaks to me in that particular moment so powerfully ....giving me love, giving me the healing memory that my heart was wanting right then....a circle....coming from my spirit to to my spirit....timeless.....i feel so touched by that experience....so grateful to BE.


there is a beautiful purple sunset on this owl...see it? just under the neck? if you enlarge it you may see the black birds flying thru that sunset....i didn't see that until just now....this thing that some call "art" is magic...i call it mystery dreaming...something that comes through me when allow myself to BE in the Mystery unfolding....

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

I love owls and this one is a beauty!

And you're right... all that we are goes into what we make. I feel as though certain memories and experiences surface there, in the paint and pigment, in the clay and texture.