Monday, November 30, 2009

100 horse journey


















the intent* i hold gently is to begin creating 100 horses as sketches, ideas, a way of opening myself to the Dream of Love and to the Power of Love and create "art works" which ground that energy in the physical world**
i'm beginning with small pieces and will finish with several large pieces. this may take some "time". i'll post images and notes about my journey along the way.....

*my intent is open to responding to the energy generated and that which exists in the grid, in the Dream of Love within me and as i connect to the Dream all around me....)
** see future posts about what i mean by "art work". my definition is different from that which is used in this culture....
the horse is my power animal, thus an appropriate guide for this kind of pursuit....

No comments: